Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, it is the day that has been set aside to give thanks for what we have. I am sitting in Indiana at my Aunt and Uncle's house listening to some great jazz, writing this and wondering, "what am I thankful for?"

I am thankful for my family, for my mom and her spirit to push me through the tougher times in life. And for her great attitude about life, love and God. I am thankful for my brother and his can do attitude about life and his willingness to serve people. For my sister Sarah and everything she let's me talk to her about. For Rebekah and the way she is, I love that she doesn't take crap from people. For all the other relatives that love me I am so thankful for.

My friends, oh how I'm thankful for my friends, without the people in my life who I hang out with I would not be the person that I am today, and the man of God that I will become.

I am thankful for my job, the opportunities that God has blessed me with and the things that I will see and do in this life.

I am thankful for so much that I can't even put into words right now, but I have to go help cook so I hope that you and yours have a great thanksgiving and a wonderful weekend in general.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

How's the job @ Apple going?!?!?