Sunday, May 20, 2007

I love God, he loves me, and thats all I need.....

So tonight was the Sleeping at Last show. They pretty much rocked the house with their great blend of instruments and one sweet vocal. It was so cool to be apart of the team that helped pull this show off because God showed up.

I played bass for Monty, check out his music here, it was the funnest time I've had in a long time playing. I love playing music with Monty, Randall, Aaron, Jared, and Jeremy. The vibe we had going was awesome. God showed up, calmed my heart, allowed people to see Him through me and also gave me hope that everything is going to be alright. Yeah there will be struggles, disappointments and challenges. But with my God I can do anything.

"In this life your the one place I call home,
In this life your the feeling I belong.
In this life your the flower and the thorn,
Your everything thats fair in Love and War."

Jon Foreman (Switchfoot, duh!!)

I love this song, this album and this band. If you don't you need to at least read his lyrics, great writer.

Currently this is my theme song, yeah it may be about a girl but for me it's about God........and he's all I'll ever need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen..