Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sunday Night......Baptism 07


Ok, So I know it's Thursday morning and I am just now getting to what happened Sunday night.

Sunday night at church was out annual baptism celebration. The entire church is in one place at one time. We have it in our backyard with our baptismal "lake" and it has to be my favorite event of the year. For me it is so cool to look through the list of names and only recognize a few, don't get me wrong I wish I could now everyone that made that huge step on Sunday night but at the rate my church is growing only God nows everyone and all the stories.

For this event we always hire out to a local sound company to provide the support for the band(s) outside. This year was no different except for the fact that we hired a different company from last year and the boys over at Ironman Sound Industries went all out for us this time.

As you can see from the pic it was an awesome night.

No comments: