Wednesday, November 19, 2008

typed this up at khaldi's today. . . .

Think of this as a prayer. . . . .


Father, thank you for this beautiful day that you have given me. Thank you for the health that I have and the health of my friends and family. Thank you for the prosperity that you have given to me, I ask that in this time in life you would unveil to me the path that you have chosen in my life. Teach me to pray with holy hands lifted up to you. Break me, I know that I live in a broken world but break me. Allow me to die so that I can become the man you desire for me to be. Please keep me from the wonders/crap of this world, let me be a strong leader when in the presence of younger believers, by not giving into the temptation's that I struggle with.

Abba, be lifted high. Abba be lifted high.

Show me the ways that I need to improve myself so that I can become a man that is worthy of a wife. One who doesn't speak out of anger, who doesn't drink to heavily, who is looked well upon by You and other leaders. Help me to take care of the life that you have given me so that I may live a long and bountiful life for you. I beg of you to help me find the passages in your word that are going to help me worship you in everything i do. Break me of the "grid" that I look through during a worship service, help me worship you with every bone in my body always.

Let your name be lifted up with every action I do.

I ask now that you be with Mom, help her through this time in life at work. Give her the strength and courage she needs to make her feel like she has done a good job. Be with Sarah, give her the energy to get through school, work, and life so that she sees you in what she is doing. Watch over Drew, give him the courage, strength and patience to get through this time in life so that he can advance into the branch of the armed services that you have picked out for him. Look over Bekah at school, give her the strength and mind to get through the day and maybe even begin to like school. I so with I would have watched my mouth more around her so that she wasn't such a psynic when it comes to school. I ask that you be with the rest of my family and watch over them in their daily lives, reveal yourself to them in your time and special way.

Lord I thank you for all the friends that you have put in my life, I especially thank you for Randall, with his willingness to keep pushing me to reach for my dreams and become something more than what I am. Tim is another one of those guy's I couldn't imagine doing life without now. I thank you for allowing me to become friends with him so that I have another mentor to blast ideas off of. I thank you for Eric, Rob, Adam B, Brian, Shaun, Adam L, Sarah L, Ali, Sandy, Chrissy, Joel, Emily, both Jamie's and all the other friends that I have found for the relationships that I have with them, the conversations that i have shared with the and the dreams that I have unveiled to the, for me.

I also would like to thank you God for the youth that you have put in my life, for the seniors that have already moved on Brett, Brunson, Taylor, Ben, Justin, and all the others to the youth that are still a challenge for me to encourage, lead, and just talk to. I thank you for Aaron, Logan, Adam, Stevie, and so many other's who challenge me at the same time I am challenging them.

Father I so love the life that you have led me in and I can't think of any other adventure that I would want to be on. than this one with you.

I can't wait to see what's next.

No comments: