Monday, January 26, 2009

Pre Birthday Post

Ok, so I have a birthday coming up. I also have a list of stuff that would be nice to have for my room/apartment/basement loft/living space. So, if you feel so inclined to purchase me something for my birthday here is the list in no specific order-

A bakers rack.
Some cool way to store a lot of clothes, my dresser isn't big enough.
Some sort of book shelves, I have two but not everything fits on them, DVD's, CD's, Books.
Some sort of drapes? for my two windows.
Nice poster frames for my original Star Wars posters.
A flat screen TV to hang on the post.
Some sort of artwork for the bathroom.
Picture frames with pictures already in them, like pictures of me with friends. I have one so far.
A cool coffee table, I might have a line on one of those.
A crock pot.

I'm not trying to be greedy or anything, but I figure that this is better than a bunch of money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you got everything on your list.

Anonymous said...

where is the post birthday post?