Thursday, August 20, 2009

Feeling the need to create

So, I haven't created anything in awhile. It feels very weird, it's like apart of me is not living right now. I want to make music, create experience's, and just explore the mind that God has given me. But, I also need to re-create myself at the same time/before I can completely figure out what God wants me to do with myself, how am I doing this?

I'm going to try and read more, explore myself more and just enjoy what God has given me.

Here's to re-creating Steve. . . . . .

1 comment:

montyhobson said...

good stuff steve. btw, you mixed your butt off this past weekend in the loft. i heard a handful of people say so without knowing i was listening-in. you are wired for creativity fo' sho'. have you seen the www.vtc.com website? it's got some really great video training resources for most audio softwares and a lot of it is free. might be a fun way to get the ball rolling.