Sunday, November 1, 2009

Things I've been thinking about. . .

Ok, so in no specific order-

•why does it seemlike everyone thinks that you have to be totally put together to find someone to love?
•What is out there for a younger person who wants to work for the Church but has his own ideas and wants to do church in a different way?
•What happened to my childhood?
•I love crisp fall days. .
•I'm wonder when I will figure it out
•Why does the physical body matter so
much to people?
•When do I get paid for having a degree?
•Why did I go to college?

3 comments:

Larca said...

I'm 45 and still don't have this all figured out!! Really, none of it! I kick myself every day for NOT getting a degree! Hang in there! Opportunities really are coming your way, I just know it!

Larca

Anonymous said...

•why does it seem like everyone thinks that you have to be totally put together to find someone to love?

Most people don't think that. But there is a line. Not too many people want to date a loser.

•What is out there for a younger person who wants to work for the Church but has his own ideas and wants to do church in a different way?

There 100 church plants in St Charles County being planted by guys who have there own idea of how church should go. Most are failing.

•What happened to my childhood?

It left you one day at a time. so start living before your adulthood gets away from you.

•I love crisp fall days.

Way better than the soggy ones.

•I'm wonder when I will figure it out

What is this it you speak of?

•Why does the physical body matter so much to people?

Many people think that what you see on the outside is an indication of what is on the inside.

•When do I get paid for having a degree?

Now.

•Why did I go to college?

to learn how to learn.... hopefully.

Anonymous said...

Why did you go to college?