Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again. . . . . .

Today I am leaving for Atlanta with Bill and Clark. We are off to WFX, it's this cool conference for Tech guys, so there will probably be a lot of nerds there and other weirdos not to mention Bill, Clark, and myself. Hopefully we get to see some of Atlanta and I start to feel better, whatever Isaac had I got. I guess that's the cost of living with two kids under three years old.

Anywho, I should get to play/test some really cool consoles will at the expo. As well as figure out how to use some of the cool lighting consoles. And just spend some time with Bill and Clark and we can start to meld better as a team.

We get back Saturday so I guess I do know when I'll get back. . . . . . . . . .

No comments: