Saturday, October 27, 2007

WFX. . . . .

So I got back today at 12:20 and then came straight to church. The conference was awesome, I got to look at a lot of cool tech stuff, networked with some guys and gals, spent some good quality time with Bill and Clark. It was just a good trip.

I got to play with the new Midas XL8 console but I personally thought it was too much console for any church, not to mention the price tag on it. I found this console much better for a ton of reasons. I also talked to a Rep at Audix and had a great talk with him right as the conference shut down.

Now I know that I am just a sound guy but these are freakin' cool and so is this.

Oh yeah Bill got Tech director of the year from Church Production Magazines, they put the whole conference on.

Way too much to process and understand in two days.

No comments: