Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Christmas EP's

Ok, so I think I will finally go down that dreaded street and be a bit of a party crasher.
Here are four albums to avoid, OK, so there really not full albums just EP's but still the same don't buy them.

The four Christmas EP's that I purchased from the iTunes store were the David Crowder Band, Chris Tomlin, Relient K, and Hawk Nelson.

So, these are from three bands that I really like and a great worship leader. I would normally buy anything they put out but this time I got ripped off.

None of the albums really have "new" music on them. They each take two songs already released on past albums and then the artist either covers a Christmas Song or they wrote a new one with a Christmas theme. Either way the EP's are not worth the money.

Now I will throw a disclaimer out that there has never been much Christmas music that I either like or can tolerate. But these are just out there to make money and add to the consumerism idea that surronds Christmas.

No comments: