Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

So, we finished up our last service at 8:15 last night. It was an awesome weekend full of good times and a great talk from our lead pastor Greg. For more thoughts and some pics go to Bill's blog to check it out.

It was a good time for me this weekend, I really ran the gauntlet of emotions but came out on top hopefully a better man for it and stronger in my faith and emotionally. As I drove away from church last night, I was that good kinda of tired, where you just feel great about what you have done and ready for a long winters nap. So I wish you and yours a MERRY CHRISTMAS! and I hope that we all get some peace and relaxation in whats left of this busy season.


Check back later this week for some special year end blogs about top 10 albums, top 10 over-hyped albums, and top 5 books that I read this year.

No comments: