Monday, February 25, 2008

Here's something you don't see everyday. . . .

So, I tried to do this music review thing on Tuesdays for awhile and haven't really kept up with it as much as I would have liked to. But, I got this email about a post on my blog, and I was thinking it was something sarcastic from Rob, Randall, Bill, or Mike. But it was the girl in Singapore commenting on my review of Dashboard's Album Shade of the Poison Tree. I was thinking ok, so how did she find my blog. So, I did a google search for Shade of Poison Tree and I was the second hit. How cool is that?

How cool is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you put in the actual title of the CD, you get a different set of results. The CD is 'Shade of Poison Trees' not Shade of Poison Tree's.

Steveo said...

So I get regulated down to page 28 who cares, I still got a hit from Singapore.