Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update

Ok, so I think, fingers crossed, I am over the flu crap. It is still lingering as a cold/sinus crap, but a friend said the color has come back to my face. My tattoo is healing nicely almost all the scabbing has come and gone, just waiting on a few stubborn spots.

So, life is pretty much back to normal, as normal as my life is. The basement is drywalled, mudded, and sanded. The main room is painted, all the electrical is done. We are now on to tile, carpet, cabinents and odds and ends to "get er done." So I should be downstairs by the end of the month, Randall will probably leave a comment about how I'll be down there before the end of the month, but I'm being realistic.

My boss is looking to get this guy to see his blog and leave a comment. I have commented on Los, can I call him that, blog a couple of times with this web address so we'll see if this helps. who nows?

No comments: