Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A little help. . . .

Ok, so once again at the end of this month I will be jobless. Yeah, as some of you remember, I was in this same predicament a year ago. Well my internship is done on Aug 31st and there is no position for me to continue my employment at Windsor.

So, I have applied for a couple of jobs at the apple store inside of west county mall and heard nothing yet, but my fingers are still crossed. I just can't seem to find any other jobs in St. Louis I want to apply for. And I don't feel a calling to leave St. Louis right now.

If anyone knows of a job they think that I would be able to perform and pays some sort of money please don't be afraid to pass it along.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll keep my ears open & see if I can come up with something Steve. Good luck. You're in our prayers!