Friday, April 20, 2007

So...

So I look around my life today and I wonder what it would look like if I had done things different. What would have happened if my dad wouldn't have left? What would I be doing if not for God and his never changing love, mercy and grace? If I had let Him interject in my life would I be the man I am today.

Anyways it's kinda fun to think about what my life would look like/be if not for the choices I made in life.

"This is your life, are you who you want to be,
This is your life , are you who you want to be.
This is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be
When the world was younger and you had everything to lose."

Jon Foreman

I think I can finally answer YES to those questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.I always pray for you, and I make my requests with a heart full of joy because you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now.

And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again.