Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bloggers Bloc. . .

So, I know it's been a month since I put anything on here, and I don't really have an excuse so I digress. . . .Lately I have been thinking a lot, praying, and just trying to decipher what God wants me to do next.

So, I haven't found anything cool to put up here. And since my life is rather boring the only thing that has really been ground breaking for me is I lost 20 lbs. between doctor visits, about a month and a half. And my blood pressure is down. So, I am getting healthy, and life is going good.

Though I will admit the current series at church is kicking me in the butt a ton. It has made me think a lot about how I think about relationships, my future, and everything that goes into my future relationships.

So, there it is. The freshest post from a guy trying to pursue something better in this world. Some people have been challenging me to write down some of my thoughts about Church-big C- meaning worldwide-music, life and me. So I may be posting some of that on here, and I am getting the urge to be more creative in my personal life so I may even be posting some songs on here too. . . . . .

No comments: