Monday, May 12, 2008

A great day. . . . .

So, today was a good day. I took a day off from work. I slept in, played golf and finally got the couch into the basement. I know it may not be a big accomplishment that the couch is downstairs but I love having a couch finally. It is so nice to not have only my bed to sit on, and I like to sleep on a couch every now and again.

Tomorrow is my normal day off and I am going to be taking my mom out for lunch for mothers day. I know it was Sunday but I didn't have a chance to do anything with her. Friday I did go to Derek Webb with her and enjoyed it a lot, I didn't think I was going to but I did. Listening to such an amazing songwriter with just an acoustic was just what I needed on Friday. . . . . .

Well that all for now. We'll see what happens tomorrow. . . .

No comments: