Sunday, March 22, 2009

A post for friends. . . . . .

So, a few of my friends have been asking me lately why I haven't been posting a lot on here. Well the answer to that is two fold.

The first reason is I've not had a lot that I want to talk about. I don't want to use this blog as a nag site where my friends would just read complaints about my life. So there is one reason. . . .

The other reason is because the things I really want to talk about could hurt some relationships that I have and I'm not really sure where or with who I can talk to about my idea's and feeling's about life, love, and how I think about Church.

So, there is the reason I've not been blogging a lot lately. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks or days I will come up with some more things to write about.

If any of you are wondering about the "changes" post. . . . a lot of things are still in the works but I can tell you that I've been writing some music with a buddy and it's coming really well. We've practiced with a full band and were all loving the way it's coming. So that's a new, good, and cool thing that's coming down the pike.

That's all for now. . . .

No comments: