Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another weekend.....

So this weekend is a Youth led service. These are so fun for me because I get to mix for them and it is a great pleasure to watch the next generation lead the service as peers, not as kids. Or at least that is my prayer for this weekend; that the worshipers in the seats see the people on stage as peers and not as kids.

These kids work so hard for this weekend, and so do I. Satan has already tried to play his cards but my God has played a better hand and God wins. Through all the crap, muck, and mire of my life God still shows up as that small voice and says your doing a good job. God wins when these young adults lead worship and God wins no matter what. When God wins we all win.

I am just happy I'm being taken along for the ride.

No comments: