Thursday, August 2, 2007

Camp update

Camp has been a really eye opening experience for me. The theme is "Here and Now", and as I have had to talk to a family group all week it has been a struggle for me because I struggle with living in the here and now and trusting God to take care of the rest.

It has been a great week with my boys, we have had some really good discussions and have really grown together. I have loved watching them ask the tough questions and figure out how to live for God in a dark, sick and twisted world.

The worship band has been awesome they have really connected with the kids and led us into God's presence every morning and night. The speaker is just as good. He has a heart for youth and he loves the lord. It has been awesome to watch him work this week.

We leave tomorrow, so my blog will go back to looking like normal; boring. Oh, well thats all for now. Hope everything is good in your neck of the woods.

'til we meet again.

No comments: