Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

So it is Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for this year. This is my first Thanksgiving as a graduate. I have many friends that will do anything to help me. I have my health. I have a loving family, I don't see them enough, which is mostly my fault, but they love me still the same.

I have a job that is rewarding, challenging, and fun. My God loves me and I love Him because he is my strength, my refuge, and my counselor. He is all I need, and as easy as that is to say it is still a daily challenge to live out.

Psalm 106:1
"Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever."

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do and He will show you which path to take."


Psalm 121
"I look up to the mountains does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth! He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber. Indeed He who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps. The Lord Himself watches over you, the Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life, the Lord watches over you as you come and go, both now and forever."


So as I sit here and watch/help my mom prepare the meal I give thanks for everything I have. I hope your Thanksgiving is going well and that you can take time in the hustle and bustle of the season to sit back and take in everything God has provided for you.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments: