Monday, November 19, 2007

My New Car. . . . .

So as most of you know I recently had to purchase a new car, the truck died for those of you not in the loop. After extensively searching the dealerships in the area I decided to go to the private owners and found a nice Mazda3 Hatchback. It is a lovely car with great gas mileage and room for me to still fit my guitars in and what not.

I will not bore you with the technical details but it's Red, 5 speed, and it has a sunroof. I love the fact that I only have to fill up every 300 miles or so instead of 225. It's sweet!!!

1 comment:

Caseyallen said...

As you know, I love the car.

Gas mileage is so AWESOME. That is how I know we are getting older.

Looks = Important
Speed = Nice
Handling = Fun
Gas Mileage = Best car I’ve ever owned

I get 400 miles to a 12 gal tank compared to 225 miles with a 24 gallon tank!!!