Friday, November 30, 2007

Just stuff to think about. . . .

So lately I have been thinking about life and how it, mostly mine, pertains to boundaries, relationships-both physical and spiritual, and what my purpose is? So these are some of my thoughts. . . . .

There is a time and a place for boundaries in ones life. . . . . I have a strong thresh hold for work, and therefore can go longer and harder than others. . . .I get pleasure out of my work. . . . .I am SICK of how much attention is placed on relationship status. . . .everywhere in the world, any form you fill out, the first question people ask, your facebook status, even some churchs ex. Singles ministry, Married ministry, Divorced People ministry. . . .it's all crap that we put to much weight in, including myself. . . .I am really enjoying my relationship with God right now. . . . .I love that I get to do what I love to do and get paid for it. . . . .There are things I need to fix about me. . . .and there are things I need to work on . . . . .but I am still LOVED.

There, it may seem like an off hand post but I had to do it.. . . . . . .

2 comments:

RobBlog said...

How do you know what that time and place is for boundaries and what those boundaries are?

Steveo said...

To me it is based upon the season of life that you are in. . . .those boundaries can be anything that pulls you away from temptation, and into sabbath with God. . . .I think we all find sabbath in different things. . . .I, for example, find sabbath in leading people in worship, either playing or mixing, I love the challenge and the effort that I have to put into it. . . . .and yes it could be considered work by some people but it is worship to me.