Thursday, November 15, 2007

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up. . . .

Ok, so let me preface this with saying that I AM OK. But I digress, tonight while taking down some of the design stuff at church after STaC I was helping take down the scaffolding we have been using. So I'm up about 15-17 feet in the air and beginning to take apart the scaffolding when all of a sudden it shutters and I lose my grip. I try to regain a hold but it's too late, I am falling down to the floor. I hit hard on my left knee and bumped my head on a light that was on the floor. BUT I AM OK. It hurts but it will be better at some point.

In brighter news I did purchase a new car , I LOVE IT!!!. I will put pics up as soon as I can. The internship is going well, we are upgrading to a full HD camera system, which is going to be sweet!. I am learning a ton about how to lead teams and minister to others, while also learning to deal with my self and keep me healthy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Crash!

And...your car looks like a turd!

Bill Swaringim said...

really...a turd? come on, its a sweet ride.

Brunson said...

So...how's the light?

Just kidding, I'm glad to hear you're alright.